Monday, October 13, 2014

Knock knock...?

Is anyone still out there?  I know my last post said I wasn't going to blog anymore. It said I was going to make videos and post them on YouTube. Well, I did for a little bit. 

But then some things happened across the world. You know what I mean, you can hear about it on the news everyday. After hearing  some "terror"fying stories from close friends, relating to events and social media, I backed away from everything for a while. I beefed up security on Facebook and I made this blog private. I've since made it public again. But that may change again. I am going to be a little more discrete about things I post, though. 

I found myself looking back at my old posts and rereading stories about Tanner as a baby. And our travels. And I got so sad. I haven't done an update on Wesley since he was 3 months old (on YouTube-and even longer here on the blog). It's not fair to him. Don't get me wrong, I'm taking tons of pictures, I'm just not capturing the stories behind them. 

I really loved making videos and watching them back. But I feel more "out in the open" on YouTube vs here on my little ol' blog. So I'm starting it back up. I may still make videos, but I will probably only link them here and make them un-searchable on YouTube.

We have way too many things going on not to document it all to remember. Especially the adorable little things Tanner says. I can't promise I will post everyday. Or even every week, but I know I definitely miss it. And I've got a lot to talk about! :) 

1 comment: