Thursday, March 7, 2013

2 Years!

If you're uncomfortable reading about feminine things, don't read on any further. Since I am not going to cater to whomever reads my blog, I don't care what I write about anymore.  

I'm pretty excited.  Today marks two years since I last had a period.  I will thank Tanner breastfeeding for that.  I definitely had it lucky, as many of my friends with nursing babies had their period return much, much sooner.  

But it will be nice to have it come back at some point.  I'd like to maybe think about having another baby at some point.  :)

Speaking about nursing, it's been a very long time since I posted a nursing updated.  I wrote a post on a problem I had a couple of months ago and sent it to Sarah over at Nurse Loves Farmer.  She started a series called the Breastfast Club which is a bunch of different, unique stories on breastfeeding. They will be posted on Wednesdays. I will post my story I wrote for her on my blog tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. 2 year mark, take that AF :P

    Oh and yes, Tanner said he wants to be big brother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanner totally wants to be a big brother ;)

    ReplyDelete