Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PM Week #1: Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes


Last night's meal was Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes. You can find the recipe at that link. 

It wasn't bad!  It tasted like hot wings in a way.  Next time I will be doing a few things differently, though.  The recipe calls to roll up the dough with the chicken mixture and cheese like you do cinnamon rolls.  Yeah, that didn't happen.  The chicken was so hot it made the dough super soft and it was NOT rolling!  I ended up just taking handfuls and stuffing it in the muffin pan. I'll probably put the dough in the muffin pan first next time, and then spoon the mixture in. 

I was able to use extra mozzarella cheese and chopped up onion from the creamy tomato soup I made the night before!



My little helper wanting my attention






Tonight I am making Taco Wontons and Spanish Rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment