Sunday, August 5, 2012

Before and After (main part of the house)


I love how the house is starting to look!  I have the before and after pictures of the main part of the house.  I will continue the before and after posts as the rooms are finished.  


Remember the "before" pictures I took were taken the day I moved in, so it's a mess and stuff is everywhere.


Dining room, before

Dining room, after
Nick's wall


Kitchen, before

Top of cabinets. I will post more kitchen pictures, when it's clean :)


Check out that cute little 4 month old! This is the left side of the main wall in the living room.


Right side of the main living room wall.




Right wall, before

And after.
We found this at Hobby Lobby.  It's the first thing you see when you walk into the house.  It ties everything together.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job decorating! im so jealous! My house needs a face lift:(

    ReplyDelete