Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Randolph Planes Photo Dump

We are nearing our last days here at Randolph AFB.  If Nick is able to get his last check ride in today we will leave to go home to Oklahoma tomorrow night!  But...we have thunderstorms all day today.  And tomorrow, and the rest of the week.  I'm hoping there is a break in the rain long enough for Nick to fly that last 3 hour flight.  


We have some static planes back at Vance, but Tanner was still a little too young to enjoy it.  So we took him out to the static planes here for a quick photo shoot before we leave.  I am still trying to figure out this camera.  But being stuck in a hotel room with only a bed is keeping me busy (trying to keep Tanner from rolling off the bed onto the hard floor).  We also have one tiny window, so there is hardly any natural light.  


It will be so nice to get back to our house with carpet. And windows.  And my kitchen! 


Nick tried to get Tanner to hold onto the propeller, but he wasn't having any of that!

And this is Tanner's FAVORITE thing to do.  If he doesn't want to sit down, he will not do it.


"I want that green stuff!"   

Getting mad at dad.

He has his momma's stubborn side.

"Food?"

I love this!



He inherited talking with his hands from his daddy.



"Ooooo!"

We've been trying to teach him how to wave.  Lately he smiles when I wave at him, so I was waving while taking these pictures, trying to get that smile.  I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but I love it.

We had to take a picture in front of the Cessna for Grandpa!



:)


No comments:

Post a Comment