Monday, December 5, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day.  0730.  I'm really hoping I can get a good night's sleep, but I doubt it.  I am already too anxious/nervous/excited...


I am STILL having contractions, but they are still not painful.  They are changing though.  They don't feel quite the same as they did a few days ago.  I have 14.5 hours left to go into labor on my own. I bet if I had a few more days I would go into labor on my own.  But I'm fine with the induction tomorrow.  It's not ideal, but it is what it is.  And once Tanner gets here, none of this will matter.  And that makes me happy!


I do wish I was home though.  I'm very thankful to have my mom here, but I wish my dad was here too.  And my mother-in-law! It's her first grandbaby!  I can't wait to get home this spring to show him off!


Nick is still flying, and won't be home until 10 tonight. I guess it's good that Tanner is waiting for him.


Anyway, I am going to try to take notes during labor so I can write a birth story to share here.  I love reading other women's stories and I still can't believe that I will be having one soon!


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment