Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Daydreaming

I'm really looking forward to having some time off this next week.  I'm about 4 1/2 hours away from being able to go home from work and sleep.  This was my hard stretch at work.  I was scheduled to work two nights on, two off, two on, two off, and two on.  I was luckily enough to be able to get one of the days in the middle off.  It was a MUCH needed break, although it caused a lot of problems for other people at work because a few emails got "misread".  But I really needed it.  I apparently cant handle this type of work as well as other pregnant people, but whatever.  My priority is the health of my little baby. 


Anyway...once I get back to a somewhat rested self, I'm looking forward to getting into the nursery and playing around a little more.  There really isn't much I can do, but I feel like nesting.  I might wash some sheets and clothes or something.  I'm really anxious to get the glider in.  We ordered it at the beginning of August and it should be coming anywhere from 45-60 days after.  I get so excited thinking about the future in that chair.  I remember my mom rocking me to sleep, singing, and those are some of my best memories!  To this day if I hear my mom sing certain songs I will immediately get tired and want to take a nap. :)  I can't wait to sing to my baby!


Alright, now only 4 hours and 15 minutes til I can go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment