Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The most beautiful sound ever!

Baby's heartbeat.  Simply amazing!  Baby's heart rate was 144.  So according to the old wives tale it's a boy.  My doctor said he is 50% sure it's a boy.  Ha ha ha.  I caught on to that joke.  He said most people don't get it.


Not only did I get to hear the heart beat and be reassured that everything is ok, my doctor said the chance of miscarriage drops 99.9% now.  I also got to feel where my uterus is.  It's almost to my belly button! I didn't realize it was that high already!


I also got to schedule my anatomy scan and lab draw.  It will be in 2 weeks! July 14th!  I will finally find out if this baby is a boy or a girl!  We already have names picked out so it will be such a nice feeling to be able to call baby by his or her name!


My parents will be here just a few days after that appointment! I am so incredibly excited for July!  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment