Saturday, June 25, 2011

16 weeks!

Avocado! That seems big! :)






This week about baby:


Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now,  4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.


TOENAILS!!! WOW!



How far along? 16 weeks!

Due Date:  12/10/11

Total weight gain/loss:
 +1 (9 total)

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Sleep: More good days than not lately

Best moment this week: Talking to all the pregnant women at work! :)

Movement: I think I might bee feeling something. Nothing lately though

Food cravings: BBQ RIBS!!! YUM!

Food aversions: Not too much

Symptoms: Still a little gagging here and there. I feel car sick really fast too. I'm also having to pee ALL the time.  Sometimes I have to go so suddenly I run into the bathroom door.  I guess my body is faster than my hand can turn the door knob. (I literally do this at least once a day).  I seem to be getting pretty clumsy as well.  I made a huge mess, spilling everything one day when I was making dinner.
  
Gender:
 I don't know...hopefully finding out SOON!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly

What I am looking forward to: Postponed doctors appointment Wednesday!!!
  
Milestones: I'm 4 months pregnant!



That's Hank in the background trying to get into the cat food bag we just brought home. (And this is after eating my BBQ ribs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment