Sunday, June 12, 2011

14 weeks

LEMON!


How far along? 14 weeks 1 day

Due Date:  12/10/11

Total weight gain/loss:
 +1

Maternity clothes? More than not...SO comfortable!

Sleep: I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep for over an hour.  I hope this gets better for a little while, while I start my new job tomorrow!

Best moment this week: I think I felt flutters this week...

Movement: Flutters

Food cravings: Ice cold water! Helps with the nausea that I still have

Food aversions: Nothing in particular, just random things here and there

Symptoms: Nausea, insomnia, emotional at times (When the restaurant we were at today said they were out of ribs, I could have cried. But that passed quickly)
  
Gender:
 I'm starting to think girl, but who knows! Just a few more weeks!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still all the way in

What I miss: I miss my sleep, and fitting in my clothes

What I am looking forward to: More movement
  
Milestones: Possible flutters

A little about baby this week:

Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.


My belly is so big today! It's a little uncomfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment