Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 11

Baby is a lime! For some reason, that seems so big to me!
Baby Center this week:




Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. Her diaphragm is growing and she may be hiccuping.

How far along? 11 weeks


Due Date:  12/10/11

Total weight gain/loss:
 +5 total, none this week

Maternity clothes? Some shirts, BeBand still

Sleep: Getting better each week

Best moment this week: Finding out I get an ultrasound at Monday's appointment!

Movement: None yet, can't wait!

Food cravings: I wanted pop tarts for a split second earlier this week, nothing else though

Food aversions: Too much to mention, ugh

Symptoms: Bad morning sickness, although it seems to have gotten better again the past two days.
  
Gender:
  Too early to tell

Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a LONG time!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: My energy!

What I am looking forward to: Monday's appointment! I've been waiting for 7 weeks!
  
Milestones: One more week closer to 2nd trimester

Sorry about the picture, I don't know why it turned out darker than usual.  This was taken before I ate because after I eat I look like my belly has grown 4 weeks! It may not look like it's grown too much but I can tell it has! I can feel a little ball like thing when I lay on my belly.  Now, it's time for a nap!


2 comments:

  1. I think you look CUTE!!! I can tell that you are going to have some lower back problems as you grow bigger, tho. I feel for you. Glad the last two days are easing up on the morning sickness a bit. Maybe those crackers are helping ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are helping! I have to eat at least 7 before I get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete