Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First gift

Today was a terrible day for me at work and for Nick flying.  It was just bad.  But thank goodness there is always an  upside to things.  My friend stopped by the house this evening.  Not only did she have her awesome, sweet baby boy with her, but she brought me a gift as well!  She let me use her "What to Expect When Expecting" book wrapped in a baby blanket with a bottle of Pepcid.  I completely forgot about all the terrible things that happened today!  She's great! Thanks Justine!


I finished dinner and took a nice walk with Nick. Now, to finish this day off on this high note, I'm going to read this book for about 30 minutes and go to bed at 9.  :)


I just hope I can actually sleep.  I haven't slept well for the past 3 nights.  But I've got to get use to that, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your friend for doing that! I was hoping you would have a look at that book. It was the one I used for you. :) Hope you rest well, and have a better day tomorrow - both of you!

    ReplyDelete