Saturday, April 30, 2011

8 Weeks

Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


Wow.  Can you believe it? 8 weeks!  Baby is a raspberry now!  I am still very anxious for my appointment.  Just to make this real.  If it weren't for the weight gain (ugh), and increase in my appetite, along with the nausea I wouldn't believe it.  I need the doctor to verify this to really make me believe I am pregnant.






 How far along? 8 weeks!

Due Date:  Still 12/10/11 as far as I know

Total weight gain/loss:
 I'm skipping this question today...

Maternity clothes? Nope, just the BeBand on select days

Sleep: Much better this week

Best moment this week: Meeting a new friend who is due right around the same time!

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Milk

Food aversions: Left-overs

Symptoms: Some nausea, and weight gain especially in the boob region...
  
Gender:
 Still too early to tell

Labor Signs: Not yet!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: My boobs not choking me when I sit down

What I am looking forward to: OB orientation on the 11th
  
Milestones:  Baby has toes!




***I FEEL LIKE AN ELEPHANT!*** And I think the baby is growing in my butt instead of my belly.




1 comment: