Thursday, March 31, 2011

So nervous!

So Nick and I have agreed to go ahead and tell our parents early.  For several reasons.  The first, I have to wait 72 hours from today to get a referral to an off base OB.  By the time I get that referral and an appointment set up it will probably be after Mother's Day.  I will still send them sonogram pictures though, but it won't be as big of a surprise.  But the main reason is I just can't stand not telling my mom.  I tell her everything.  I'm really looking forward to calling her tonight, but I am SO nervous!  I don't know why.  I have little butterflies in my stomach.


But I'm happy! Very happy!  This will be my parent's third grandchild and my Mother-in-law's first!  I'm really looking forward to sharing this experience with them!  I still pray and pray that I keep this pregnancy and I don't become one of the statistics.  And by telling my parents I can have even more prayers that this is a healthy pregnancy!


Ok.  Now to call the parents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment