Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And so it begins...

For the past week or so I have been feeling great! No symptoms at all to make me think I was pregnant.  Then along came today and...BAM! It started with this crazy, wacky appetite!  I ate so much for lunch, it seemed like I hadn't eaten in a week.  And I ate it so fast!  Now this evening, I feel like I have gained 10 pounds of just water weight.  Crazy bloating.  I am thankful, though.  It could be worse.  I could be having major morning sickness.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking I'm never going to get that.  It's still so early.  But is it bad of me to look forward to it?  I feel like it will make it a little more real. I know I will be regretting even saying that in a couple weeks. :)


I never did get a call back from the clinic yesterday.  I'd really like to get confirmation of this pregnancy so I can make a referral off base and get this ball rolling.  I've been doing a little research online and talking to some other women due the same month as me (HI Dec.11 Mommas!) and the usual first ultrasound is done around 8 weeks.  That would give me a month to get an appointment.  I guess I need to call them tomorrow and do it myself. hmm


Other than the bloating and increased appetite, I haven't been sleeping very well the last two nights.  So I will probably go to bed now and hope I fall asleep soon! (Baby dreams aren't really helping much at this point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment